Custom Search

Monday, February 16, 2009

A Little Crazy

So, this weekend got a little crazy. Friday, we had fry bread again, so no new recipe. Saturday, we went to Peter Piper to celebrate my daughters birthday. Sunday, we had chicken with white chedder shells and peas. Today, though is where it got really hectic. My husband went out of town and took one of our daughters and they ate out for lunch. I went shopping all day with a couple girlfriends and this entailed lunch. Then my jusband called to tell me they wouldn't make it home for dinner and since I didn't want to cook for just me and my other daughter, we ate out for dinner. Next Saturday, my husband and I are going on a date, so until then I will be cooking from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails