Custom Search

Friday, January 23, 2009

Tater Tot Casserole

Wednesday night I made Tater Tot casserole from a recipe I found off of Meal Planning Mommies. It's fairly eary to make. It got mixed reviews in our house. My husband really liked it. I thought it was ok. One of my daughters ate it and the other refused to touch it. Thursday I made ramen noodles and added frozen peas to it for girls. My husband and I had leftover casserole.

Mix one can each of cream of mushroom, cream of chicken, and evaporated milk. Meanwhile, brown hamburger in a pan.
Place browned meat in a 9x13 dish.
Top with 1.5-2lb bag frozen tater tots.
Pour soup mix on top.

Bake at 350 degrees F for 45-50 minutes. Place cheese on top last 10 minutes.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails