Custom Search

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Spaghetti with Meat Sauce and Homemade Breadsticks

So tonight we just had simply spaghetti with meat sauce. I did however make homemade breadsticks. I used a recipe a found out of a Taste of Homes cookbook. Here are the ingredients: 1/4 c milk, 1 c baking mix, 1/2 c cheese, 1/4 t. garlic powder.


Mix all the ingredients.


Knead 8-10 times.



Roll out into 8x6 in rectangle.



Cut into 8 slices.


Bake at 375 degrees for 10-15 min

Brush with butter.
These didn't quite come out how I expected. I think next time I will sprinkle then with garlic salt after I brush them with butter or maybe use garlic salt instead of garlic powder.


This was the meat sause I served over the spaghetti. I can't stand plain store bought sauce, so I spice it up with ground meat and add my own spices, such as parsley, oregano, basil, garlic salt and paprika or red pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails