Custom Search

Monday, February 1, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookies



This is my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe. It's one I got from my MIL shortly after I married and probably the only one I use for chocolate chip cookies. This recipe makes four dozen cookies. You can either half it if you want less, or freeze the leftover dough or cookies.

Ingredients:
3-4 cups flour
1 t. baking powder
1t. baking soda
1/2 t. salt
1 c. unsalted butter
1 c. granulated sugar
1 c. packed brown sugar
2 eggs
1 t. vanilla extract
12 oz. chocolate chips
1 1/2 c. walnuts (optional)
Directions:
1. Cream butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
2. Add dry ingredients--begin with 3 cups flour and add in more flour until doughy.
3. Mix in chocolate chips and walnuts.
4. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes, then place on wire rack to cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails