Custom Search

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Murder She Baked

I really enjoy cooking. Especially trying new recipes. I also love reading. Imagine my thrill when I found a series that combines the two. I was at the library looking for a book to read since I'm caught up on all the series that I read, when I found a book by Joanne Fluke from the Hannah Swenson series. She's no Janet Evanovich, but the story was good and kinda reminded me of the Stephanie Plum series. It was definately a light read; however, the most exciting part was all the recipes. I can't wait to try out several that were in the book. I picked up a book in the middle of the series, but will go back and start reading them from the beginning, if for nothing more than the recipes included. I'll post the recipe and my review of the ones I make. There's a popover recipe that I think will work just great at an event I'm hosting this month and I'm excited to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails