Custom Search

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Almost There

So, I'm a bit excited because the month is almost over and we've only spent a little over a hundred eating out. Which is so much better than we did last month. We did eat out for lunch today, but then I made stromboli for dinner. I think the big difference is this month we transferred any extra money we had immediately into savings. We left us a small amount for discretionary, but that was it. Before we would always wait to transfer money, in case we needed it for something, but then we'd always spend it eating out, so even if we did need it, it was no longer there. I'm hoping we can do as well next month. We have to travel out of town several times, so I'm worried, but hopefully we can contain what we spend.

1 comment:

  1. yeah! bravo!. This month I havn't done so well... but we have had a lot going on. good luck with your trip!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails